LexisNexis is a leading global provider of comprehensive and authoritative legal, business, government, and tax information. LexisNexis offers a unified knowledge solution, consisting of proprietary brands, advanced Web technologies, and premium information sources, to Administrative Agencies in state and local government.
Our cohesive set of products and services include online, CD-ROM, and print formats to help you find answers faster and more efficiently. With LexisNexis as your information provider, you can design the right blend of products to meet your information needs.
LexisNexis at lexis.com
LexisNexis is a leading provider of online information, offering a comprehensive set of information sources, research tools, and other services.
LexisNexis provides critical legal information resources and exclusive features to help make your research session as productive as possible.
- Shepard's® Citations Service: The leading citator, exclusively available on the LexisNexis® services.
- LexisNexis® Case Summaries: An easy-to-read format, complete with Procedural Posture, Overview, and Outcome.
- LexisNexis® Headnotes: Identify a case's main points of law, in the court's own language.
- Lexis® Search Advisor: A topical legal classification system that is more current than key numbers. Find case law, treatises, law reviews, and legal news related to your topic in one place.
Public Records, News, and Business Information
LexisNexis offers a vast collection of public records, news, and business information to help Administrative Agencies in their daily need for information.
LexisNexis® SmartLinx™ enables you to conduct one simple search through the LexisNexis public records collection and receive your results in one, easy-to-browse report. Simply enter a person or business name or address and check various types of information at once. Information in a SmartLinx report can include the following:
- County tax assessor, real-property records, deed transfers, and mortgage filings
- Secretary of State corporation, limited partnership, and limited liability corporation information
- DBA/fictitious business names
- UCC filings, judgments, and liens
- Bankruptcy filings
- Business credit reports, and company profiles
- Person and business locator information, including drivers' licenses, white pages, U.S. Census, and voter facts
- Motor vehicle, aircrafts, and boat registrations
Advanced Government Solutions
In today's information-centric government enterprise, more data does not automatically translate into better decisions. LexisNexis® Advanced Government Solutions helps empower today's government professionals to rapidly and effectively transform disparate volumes of data into mission-critical decisions.
LexisNexis® Matthew Bender® treatises are cited more often in court than any other publisher. Matthew Bender is the premier provider of treatise materials backed by authors who are considered the most authoritative in the legal community. For courts, attorneys, and others in need of clarification or information on particular legal topics, Matthew Bender is the only publisher to rely on for authoritative, comprehensive, and accurate legal information in virtually every major practice area.
Generations of lawyers have relied on Martindale-Hubbell® as the authoritative resource for information on the worldwide legal profession. With a history dating back to 1868, the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Network is currently powered by a database of more than one million lawyers and law firms in 160 countries. This unrivaled network connects and facilitates communication between members of the legal profession, and provides a wide range of biographical information and professional credentials regarding lawyers in private, corporate, and government sectors. Martindale-Hubbell is available online at www.lexis.com and in print and CD-ROM formats.