Advanced Skip Tracing and People Search Solutions
Research has shown that as many as 35 percent of delinquent debtors move each year. With billions of dollars at stake at any given time, collection agencies require powerful skip tracing and people search tools that go far beyond information gathered in traditional background checks. As debtors become more sophisticated at hiding assets and information, it is critical to implement advanced contact and skip tracing technology to find the people, assets and businesses you need to recover the full amount owed.
Improve Recovery Rates & Shorten the Collections Cycle
Our premier collections and skip tracing resource, Accurint® for Collections, improves debt collections and enhances operational efficiency by helping collectors locate debtors quickly and easily through proven skip tracing tools and cost effective online resources. It delivers instant access to the industry's most comprehensive database of public and proprietary data, including current and historical information such as:
- Deep Skip Tracing Data - Leverage our proprietary database of billions of current and historical records to help you locate debtors, even with old or partial information.
- Phones Plus - Lets you access the more than 98 million numbers currently not included in the Electronic Directory Assistance (EDA). Includes millions of cell phone and non-published numbers.
- People at Work - Links more than 132 million individuals to businesses. Includes business address, phone number and possible dates of employment.
- Businesses - Accurint® for Collections quickly pinpoints information on over 20 million businesses and allows you immediate access to active and inactive records of incorporation, pending filings and DBAs.
- Assets - Accurint® for Collections helps you confirm the existence of a variety of different assets, such as property, motor vehicles and FAA aircraft.
In addition to our skip tracing databases, you receive the same advanced data linking technology used by law enforcement agencies. It intelligently analyzes billions of partial and complete records, and then filters and links that information based on relevance to provide a more complete picture of an individual.
Maximize Return on Information
Our skip tracing and debt collection solutions are easy to incorporate into your existing workflow with integrated, customizable technology. This enables you to easily monitor and control user access for your entire organization and make changes as needed. You can specify search access and usage limits for individual users, view activity reports and billing information or perform usage audits right from your desktop. Accurint® for Collections also delivers a variety of reporting options based on your needs:
- Custom Comprehensive Reports - Design your own report by selecting only the data you want and see the price calculated before you buy
- Asset, Finder and Pre-litigation Reports - Focused reports displaying data specific to your recovery needs
- Comprehensive Report - Buy the full report bundled for one low cost
Save Time and Lower Recovery Expenses with Accurint® for Collections
Combining advanced skip tracing and people search capability with customized reporting and administrator features, Accurint® for Collections provides all of the information you need in one convenient location. And with additional skip tracing, debt collection and account monitoring tools, we help you achieve greater debt recovery and return on investment.
Click the links below to learn more about Accurint® for Collections or our additional skip tracing and collection solutions:
- Accurint® for Collections
- Additional Skip Tracing and Collection Solutions
DISCLAIMER: Accurint® for Collections does not constitute a "consumer report" as that term is defined in the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq. (FCRA). Accordingly, Accurint® for Collections may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another permissible purpose under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.