More Personal Reports from LexisNexis®
Whether you need to conduct a nanny search, check out a business, confirm a health care provider's credentials, uncover previous losses for a property, check your insurance risk factors or safeguard your personal information, LexisNexis® makes it easy to achieve peace of mind with a variety of additional Personal Reports :
- Home Seller's Disclosure Report
- Insurance and Credit Score Reports
- Vital Records Search
- Health Care Credentials Search
- Family Security Background Check
- Lawsuits, Liens and Judgments Business Check
We also make it easy to keep your information safe by providing access to the information about you that we maintain in our files, in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting/FACT Act.
How Does the FCRA Protect You & Access to Your Personal Reports?
The FCRA promotes the accuracy, fairness, and privacy of your information by setting guidelines governing its usage for consumer reporting agencies (CRA) that gather and sell information about you. Most CRAs are credit bureaus that report your personal information to creditors, employers, landlords and other businesses. The FCRA also gives you specific rights, such as:
- You must be told if information in your file has been used against you. Anyone who uses information from a CRA to take action against you - such as denying an application for credit, insurance, or employment - must tell you, and give you the name, address, and phone number of the CRA that provided the consumer report.
- You can find out what is in your file. At your request, a CRA must give you the information in your personal file, and a list of everyone who has requested it recently.
To learn more about your rights under the FCRA, click here.
Have questions about your personal information as it relates to the FCRA/FACT Act? Click here to view our FCRA page.
Click the links below to access the three personal reports you can order to get a real-time view of your information:
- Insurance Report