Business Development Insights
- Blackman Kallick Bartelstein, LLP - With over 200 professionals, Blackman Kallick Bartelstein, LLP is among the largest independently owned accounting and consulting firms in Chicago. Their practice encompasses the traditional disciplines – auditing, tax and financial planning – and also includes an array of consulting services. Their clients span a diverse group of industries including manufacturing, construction, service, not for-profit, distribution, health care, hospitality and insurance.
- Vitale Caturano & Company, P.C. - Vitale,Caturano & Company P.C. is the largest Boston-owned accounting firm in New England with 220 employees providing full-service CPA, business advisory, and technology consulting services.VCC’s technology group offers a full range of services including networking, hardware and software, and ERP implementation. The firm provides auditing and accounting services including tax, estate, financial and retirement planning, and business advisory services.
- 3i Group - In an industry where personal relationships drive deals and, therefore profitability, who you know can be as important as what you know. This was the challenge faced by London-based 3i Group PLC, one of the largest private equity and venture capital firms in the world.
- Baird - R.W. Baird is an employee-owned, international wealth management, capital markets, private equity and asset management firm with offices and operating affiliates in the United States, Europe and Asia. Baird has distinguished a track record of success by leveraging InterAction to facilitate their deal-team communication and enhance their client service within the financial services industry.
- Edgeview Partners - Charlotte, North Carolina-based Edgeview Partners provides high quality merger, acquisition, strategic advisory, and financing services to middle market companies. Founded by former partners of Bowles Hollowell Conner, the firm has grown from just 5 investment professionals in 2001 to more than 40 today. Edgeview’s professionals have completed over 250 transactions around the world across a range of industries, and have advised such diverse companies as W.H.Energy, Hunter Manufacturing, and Constella Group.
- Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management - You can’t fit a square peg into a round hole, and you can’t take software designed for companies that manufacture, distribute or sell products and make it a good fit for companies that sell professional services. That was a hard lesson learned by Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management, a San Diego company that provides money management services to institutional investors such as corporations, foundations and pension funds.
- Webinar Replay: Learn how to leverage InterAction® for Microsoft Outlook® (IMO) to maximize BD success
- Building Business through LinkedIn: PeopleLinx - a new solution partner of LexisNexis InterAction
- ROI: The Return on Inputs - Getting Full Value from InterAction Reports (Just the Basics)
- ROI: The Return on Inputs - Getting Full Value from InterAction Reports (Advanced Applications)
Contact our experts now
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation