Practice Management Insights
- Randy Coleman - Attorney Randy Coleman owns The Coleman Law Firm in Florida. The firm has offices in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach and Palm Coast and specializes in probate, estate planning, elder law, guardianship, tax and business matters.
- Cheryl Clayton - Cheryl Clayton, P.C. practices law in Noble, Oklahoma, serving individuals, businesses and government entities in a wide variety of areas. She has served as President of the county bar association and is a member of various state bar sections, in addition to serving as a board member of several local organizations. Clayton also does pro bono and volunteer work for organizations providing beneficial services to individuals and the public.
- Lynn Myrick - The law practice of Lynn M. Myrick is a recognized leader in divorce and family law in South Oregon, having provided quality legal services for over 35 years. Myrick was raised in the business of law and continues his father’s tradition of integrity, common sense and realizing the value of mediated settlements.
- Robert Nath - After 20 years practicing law in firms, Robert G. Nath decided to start his own firm advising clients on their IRS and state tax concerns. Though he started with considerable tax experience and business expertise, one of his concerns was giving up the small army of law clerks, paralegals, administrative assistants and office managers he relied on in previous positions with the U.S Department of Justice Tax Division and another law firm.
- Lance Pritikin - Los Angeles attorney Lance Pritikin transitioned to an of counsel position with his former firm in order to start his solo practice specializing in intellectual property and technology causes. A former lead spacecraft engineer, he uses his broad engineering and business leadership background to help his clients with patent cases, IP due diligence and technical design consulting.
- Christine Ruther - Christine Ruther is the owner and president of C&R Engineering in California. She works with medical-device manufacturers and designers on safety-critical areas of compliance and regulatory engineering to ensure they meet the industry’s strict quality and regulatory requirements. She brings special expertise to her consulting work as an engineer who has worked in hospitals and as an employee for medical device manufacturers and as former Technical Manager for the Medical Device Testing Group of TUV Product Service (now TUV SUD).
- Robert Skipworth - Robert A. Skipworth is a solo attorney with over 30 years experience specializing in commercial, real estate and construction litigation, wrongful death and personal injury. The El Paso attorney is a trained mediator and even provides mediation services to people with disputes who are not his clients.
- Traub Lieberman - Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP is an insurance defense firm based in New York, with offices in New Jersey; St. Petersburg and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; Chicago and Los Angeles. The firm has grown tremendously in the last five years and plans continued growth in the coming years.
- Stebelton Aranda - Stebelton, Aranda & Snider is a 14-attorney law firm in Lancaster, Ohio, specializing in a number of areas, including family law, estate planning, business law, employment law and criminal defense. The attorneys pride themselves on their client responsiveness and accessibility, making themselves available 24/7 for emergencies, in addition to having a “sunset rule” that assures that every phone call is returned within one day.
Videos and Webinars:
Hanging Your Shingle 101: The 12 Realities of Starting Your Own Firm
Model Rules for the Modern Lawyer: Leveraging Technology to Follow ABA Guidelines
Contact our experts now
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation