Fearlessly manage billing, accounting, reporting and your practice with PCLaw®
New PCLaw 15 – Now Available!
Discover why over 15,000 law firms depend on PCLaw to make legal billing and accounting easier than ever.
Get PCLaw 15 today and start earning more of what you deserve.
*For existing PCLaw customers, please contact PCLaw Support at 800.387.9785 to upgrade your software.
Billing, Accounting & Matter Management Software Trusted By More than 15,000 Law Firms
PCLaw gets you up-and-running quickly, and can be tailored for your firm’s unique billing, accounting, reporting and practice management needs.
With more than 50 standard reports, PCLaw makes it easy to track and chart your firm’s performance and plan for future success.
Attorney billing and law firm accounting made simple
- Manage and time vendor payments on your terms to improve cash flow.
- Write and print checks from trust or general bank accounts for client or law firm expenses.
- Keep accounts in balance with reconciliation tools.
- Quickly identify clients with outstanding balances to prioritize collection efforts.
PCLaw Helps You Manage Your Practice
- Say goodbye to malpractice worries because of missed appointments, mishandled matters, or attorney billing and trust accounting issues.
- Translate built-in efficiency gains into more billable hours.
- Stay on top of matters, documents, calendars, and attorney billing and accounting with one easy-to-use software solution.
Become Your Firm's PCLaw Power User
Configure your system, improve your workflow, and train your team by becoming a PCLaw Power User. Our NEW PCLaw Certification program at LexisNexis® University in Chicago helps you master PCLaw administration, configuration, billing and accounting, and make you more valuable to your firm.
What our customers say
We were able to bill 50% more than the year before. And I give credit for most of the increase in revenue to PCLaw.”
Manage your billing and accounting with ease
Manage and time vendor payments to improve cash flow. Write and print checks from trust or general bank accounts for client or firm expenses. Keep accounts in balance with reconciliation tools. Quickly identify clients with outstanding balances to prioritize collection efforts.
See what really matters most in your law practice. PCLaw dashboards work the way you work and think: visually, with a lawyer's-eye view of what really matters. No need to open multiple folders, or flip back and forth between screens.
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation