Fearlessly manage billing, accounting, reporting and your practice with PCLaw® software
- Manage and time vendor payments on your terms to improve cash flow.
- Write and print checks from trust or general bank accounts for client or law firm expenses.
- Keep accounts in balance with reconciliation tools.
- Quickly identify clients with outstanding balances to prioritize collection efforts.
- Reduce duplication of effort with all-in-one integrated billing and accounting.
- Reduce unbilled billable time by automating time capture with Time Entry Advisor.
- Email bills or submit LEDES-formatted bills electronically and get paid faster with fewer hassles.
- Translate built-in efficiency gains into more billable hours.
- Stay on top of matters, documents, calendars, and attorney billing and accounting with one easy-to-use software solution.
- Gain insights and track your firm’s performance with comprehensive reporting.
- Get free onboarding, training, resources and upgrades with your annual maintenance plan.
- Get started without worry in just minutes. Intuitive design in PCLaw makes it easy.
- Get a firm-wide view of what's most important, all over your first cup of coffee with PCLaw Dashboards.
New PCLaw 16 – Now Available!
Get more with a PCLaw Annual Maintenance Plan
A PCLaw Maintenance Plan offers a full range of benefits, helping you to get the most from your software. Check out the customer support tab for more information about your full range of resources.
- Jumpstart Onboarding – Custom onboarding tailored to your firm from our expert support staff
- Support - Get support for your PCLaw software the way you want it with a variety of support tools inside and outside of your product
- Upgrades – New Quarterly releases help you stay ahead of the curve, making sure you are always operating at your most efficiently
- Training – Access to FREE training with your annual maintenance plan, plus regular tips and tricks to help you quickly brush up on the features you use most
Already a customer? Click here to access your Annual Maintenance Plan benefits.
Become Your Firm's PCLaw Power User
Configure your system, improve your workflow, and train your team by becoming a PCLaw Power User. Our NEW PCLaw Certification program from LexisNexis® University helps you master PCLaw administration, configuration, billing and accounting, and make you more valuable to your firm.
What our customers say
We were able to bill 50% more than the year before. And I give credit for most of the increase in revenue to PCLaw.
What our customers say
Keeping my firm’s finances organized and in control is critical. Trust accounting, operating accounts… keeping track of the money is absolutely essential for success.
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation