More than 15,000 firms nationwide rely on Time Matters as a custom solution for case & matter management, billing, and more.
- Design your own workflows, forms and documentation according to your firm’s needs.
- See your firm’s data the way that works best for your firm with custom data views.
- Control who sees and accesses information within your firm with custom roles and permissions.
- Solve information overload from unmanaged emails, documents, research notes and calendars.
- Automate common tasks and processes with chains and triggers.
- Document templates and automated workflows reduce errors, and improve consistency.
- Gain up to 180 lost billable hours a year with automated Time Entry.
- Track time your way with over 6 different ways to track and manage billable hours.
- Enter your time in court or in the office with Time Matters mobility.
- Automatically maintain a complete record of the activities, and history related to a case.
- Preserve data integrity by tracking data and document changes by user.
- Automatic alerts, triggered events, and follow up actions based on area of practice.
Get more with a Time Matters Annual Maintenance Plan
A Time Matters Maintenance Plan offers a full range of benefits, helping you to get the most from your software. Check out the customer support tab for more information about your full range of resources.
- Jumpstart Onboarding – Custom onboarding tailored to your firm from our expert support staff
- Support - Get support for your Time Matters software the way you want it with a variety of support tools inside and outside of your product
- Upgrades – New Quarterly releases help you stay ahead of the curve, making sure you are always operating at your most efficiently
- Training – Access to FREE training with your annual maintenance plan, plus regular tips and tricks to help you quickly brush up on the features you use most
Already a customer? Click here to access your Annual Maintenance Plan benefits.
What our customers say
The clear consensus was that Time Matters is the gold standard, and that's proven to be true.
Time Matters Insights
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation