More than 50,000 firms nationwide rely on Time Matters as a custom solution for case & matter management, billing, and more.
What our customers say
The clear consensus was that Time Matters is the gold standard, and that's proven to be true.
Optional Billing Matters®
With more than 25 years serving law practices, Time Matters is trusted by more than 50,000 users for case and matter management. Time Matters is adaptable, customizable software that helps foster collaboration on matters, streamline internal processes and increase profitability through attorneys having more available billing hours and increased efficiency. Time Matters can also handle billing needs across the firm.
Time Matters is geared to law firms seeking:
- A solution to malpractice issues from missed appointments, mishandled matters and billing/trust account issues
- Ways to find more efficiency and more billable hours across the firm
- A solution that can fit unique law firm needs, workflows and processes
Time Matters Insights
Time Matters 15.1 - What's New and Improved?
With Time Matters 15.1, users can spend less time working in the software, less time on IT help requests, and more time serving clients. Time Matters 15.1 builds on the continual improvements in the Time Matters software, adding more than 30 more functional enhancements to the 43 that were included in the November 2015 Time Matters 15 release. Time Matters 15.1 also continues to offer access to LexisNexis Gateway, including integration with Chrometa—the leading passive timekeeping solution on the market, helping firms collect more billable hours.
- Time Matters 15.1 also brings support for Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive. With OneDrive access, Time Matters 15.1 customers can broaden their document storage and sharing abilities through Microsoft’s powerful cloud storage service.
- Time Matters 15.1 includes support for Windows 10, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and Microsoft Office 2016, ensuring an optimal upgrade experience for even more firms.
Get the tool that can help keep track of your time, your matters, and your calendars. That tool is Time Matters.
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation