More than 50,000 firms nationwide rely on Time Matters as a custom solution for case & matter management, billing, and more.
Optional Billing Matters®
With more than 25 years serving law practices, Time Matters is trusted by more than 50,000 users for case and matter management. Time Matters is adaptable, customizable software that helps foster collaboration on matters, streamline internal processes and increase profitability through attorneys having more available billing hours and increased efficiency. Time Matters can also handle billing needs across the firm.
Time Matters is geared to law firms seeking:
- A solution to malpractice issues from missed appointments, mishandled matters and billing/trust account issues
- Ways to find more efficiency and more billable hours across the firm
- A solution that can fit unique law firm needs, workflows and processes
What our customers say
The clear consensus was that Time Matters is the gold standard, and that's proven to be true.
Become a Time Matters
Configure your system, improve your workflow, and train your team by becoming a Time Matters Power User with LexisNexis® University’s NEW Time Matters Certification program in Raleigh, NC. This course will help you master Time Matters functionality including administration, configuration, automating processes, billing and linking to popular applications like QuickBooks for accounting.
Time Matters 16 - More Power to Practice Law Your Way
Running a successful law practice in today’s competitive market only happens if you have time to do what you do best: practice law.
For everything else, Time Matters 16 handles your billing, time capture, matter management and more, with powerful custom features that work the way you do.
It also includes more than 15 functional enhancements, including:
- A one-click ability to see Events and ToDos for multiple staff for a single day
- Ease of use and time savings with one login for both Time Matters and your linked Microsoft® Active Directory® account
- A default Microsoft® OneDrive™ storage option giving you more flexibility and consistency in document retention and cataloging
- And more!
Join 50,000 other attorneys who use Time Matters to make the most of their law practice.
Time Matters Insights
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation