The all-new timekeeping app that integrates with Time Matters®
Say Goodbye To
Lost Billable Hours
With Time Matters® Go
With the help of the cloud, you can now enjoy remote-access and manage your law firm anytime, anywhere.
Practice Management Your Way
More than 15,000 firms nationwide rely on Time Matters as a custom solution for case & matter management, billing, and more.
Become a Time Matters Power User
Check out our range of training options for Time Matters. Plus take advantage of FREE ondemand training for Annual Maintenance plan members
- Design your own workflows, forms and documentation according to your firm’s needs.
- See your firm’s data the way that works best for your firm with custom data views.
- Control who sees and accesses information within your firm with custom roles and permissions.
- Solve information overload from unmanaged emails, documents, research notes and calendars.
- Automate common tasks and processes with chains and triggers.
- Document templates and automated workflows reduce errors, and improve consistency.
- Gain up to 180 lost billable hours a year with automated Time Entry.1
- Track time your way with over 6 different ways to track and manage billable hours.
- Enter your time in court or in the office with Time Matters mobility.
- Automatically maintain a complete record of the activities, and history related to a case.
- Preserve data integrity by tracking data and document changes by user.
- Automatic alerts, triggered events, and follow up actions based on area of practice.
taking better care of clients.
Starting as low as
Per user per month
Pricing based on 5 user law firm's software and maintenance plan costs over a 3 year period
Get more with a Time Matters Annual Maintenance Plan
A Time Matters Maintenance Plan offers a full range of benefits, helping you to get the most from your software. Check out the customer support tab for more information about your full range of resources.
- Jumpstart Onboarding – Custom onboarding tailored to your firm from our expert support staff
- Support – Get support for your Time Matters software the way you want it with a variety of support tools inside and outside of your product
- Upgrades – New releases keep you on top of the latest features, helping your firm stay productive and efficient
- Training – Access to FREE training with your annual maintenance plan, plus regular tips and tricks to help you quickly brush up on the features you use most
Already a customer? Click here to access your Annual Maintenance Plan benefits.
What our customers say
The clear consensus was that Time Matters is the gold standard, and that's proven to be true.
Become a Time Matters
Configure your system, improve your workflow, and train your team by becoming a Time Matters Power User with LexisNexis® University’s Automating Time Matters virtual course. In one live, instructor led session, you will go beyond the basics and see the advanced functions of Time Matters like merge templates, setting up chains and triggers, integrating with Outlook, and creating custom reports.
Time Matters 16.3 - Upgrade to Time Matters 16.3 and enhance your experience
Time Matters 16.3 offers seamless integration with commonly-used software programs, more than 25 new high-impact features and a more flexible user experience. Current Annual Maintenance Plan customers can upgrade for free. Upgrading is easy and convenient. Save time with:
- Full 7-Day Work Week Calendar with Option to Set as Default
- Time-Saving Record Count feature on the Document Version tab
- Paperless Bills
Master the business side of law and spend more time working with clients and developing your firm.
Time Matters Insights
Training and Resources
citation: Guinn, A. (2010). Minding Your Own Business: The Solo and Small Firm Lawyer's Guide to a Profitable Practice. American Bar Association.
Time Matters Go is a software application (‘app’) for your mobile device, and is available for download where you generally get your apps. Offer is for a twelve month subscription to the app for the price of eleven months. During the Offer Period, to take advantage of offer, call 1-866-925-9529 or submit your completed form at http://software.lexisnexis.com/app/timemattersgo to schedule and take a demo, and purchase your Time Matters Go mobile timekeeping application software licenses. Discount will be available for up to 7 business days after Offer Period ends so long as form is submitted during Offer Period. Maximum one discount on a single transaction per eligible firm on initial, new software licenses of Time Matters Go. Only U.S. law firms that have not obtained Time Matters Go licenses at any time prior to May 22, 2018 are eligible. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, and does not pertain to additional user licenses or Time Matters Annual Maintenance PIan renewals. Not available to any government entities. Offer expires 06/30/2018 (the “Offer Period”).
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation