Ideas and suggestions are always welcome. Please let us know how we can improve your newsletter! We welcome your feedback.
Editor: Vanessa Lloyd, Corporate Counsel Marketing, LexisNexis
Contributing Editor: Tom Hagy, HB Litigation Conferences LLC, former VP LexisNexis and Publisher of Mealey’s™ Litigation Reports
LexisNexis® for Corporate Counsel
LexisNexis® Webinar Center
LexisNexis® Legal Newsroom
Live CLE Webinars | OnDemand Webinars
New Ways to Challenge Patents under the America Invents Act
The America Invents Act (AIA) has created many new opportunities to challenge both pending and recently granted patents including pre-issuance submissions, post-grant review and inter partes review. With the changes brought about by the AIA and beginning this coming September, it’s important to understand the different types of challenges and how you can leverage LexisNexis IP Solutions to help you:
• Pinpoint invalidating prior art
• Detect damaging section 112 anomalies
• Identify prohibited new matter
• Locate intrinsic and extrinsic evidence supporting claim structure arguments
• Baseline a Person Having Ordinary Skill in the Art (POSA)
View the recorded session of the New Ways to Challenge Patents under the America Invents Act Webinar.
Our first Webinar, Patent Quality and the America Invents Act, discussed a variety of perspectives regarding patent quality, including:
• Substantial vs. minor technological advancement
• Covers the “Invention” within the “Invention”
• Technically “well” written and easy to understand
• Meets legal Requirements of Patentability
• Distills Innovative Essence of Corporate Brain Trust
View this 4- minute preview video from Patent Quality &The America Invents Act.