12/16/2010 02:58:00 PM EST
Chapter 11 Reorganization: Hot Topics and Industry Perspectives
This is a recording of a LexisNexis-hosted webinar -- "Chapter 11 Reorganization: Hot Topics and Industry Perspectives" -- that was conducted in October 2010. The webinar panel included several members of the authoritative team behind the latest addition to the Collier product line, Collier Guide to Chapter 11: Key Topics and Selected Industries, including:
- Neil Herman, Esq., Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Robert Keach, Esq., Shareholder, Bernstein, Shur, Sawyer, & Nelson, P.A.
- Abhilash Raval, Esq., Partner, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Tyson Lomazow, Esq., Partner, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Adam Rogoff, Esq., Partner, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP, New York
The webinar examined important Chapter 11 trends, including specific topics in the retail, hospital and health care industries; DIP financing in the aftermath of the credit crisis; and Chapter 11 sale strategies. These topics, and others, are covered in depth in Collier Guide to Chapter 11: Key Topics and Selected Industries.