Editors of the New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition selected for new positions.
• Professor Leo Martinez, of the University of California, Hastings College of the Law and Co-Editor of the New Appleman on Insurance Law Practice Guide has been chosen as President-Elect of the Association of American Law Schools.
• Francis Jay Mootz, III, William S. Boyd Professor of Law of the William S. Boyd School of Law and Co-Editor of the New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition, has been appointed Dean of Pacific McGeorge School of Law.
Several of the authors and editors of the New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition and members of the Appleman Editorial Board have been selected to write the American Law Institute's Principles of Liability Insurance.
• Prof. Tom Baker of the University of Pennsylvania Law School has been selected to be THE Reporter of the project
• Advisers on the Project include:
⁰ William T. Barker of SNR Denton USA LLP
⁰ Robert H. Jerry, Dean of the University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law
⁰ Prof. Leo P. Martinez of the University of California, Hastings College of the Law
⁰ Richard L. Neumeier of Morrison Mahoney LLP
⁰ Prof. Susan Randall of the University of Alabama School of Law
⁰ Douglas R. Richmond of Aon Risk Services
⁰ Nathaniel S. Shapo of Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
⁰ Associate Dean Jeffrey E. Thomas of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
• Consultative Group Members include:
⁰ Timothy W. Burns of Perkins Coie
⁰ Mary Massaron Ross of Plunkett Cooney
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions connect with us through our corporate site.