attorney, Cozen O'Connor
Pamela Pengelley is an Associate with Cozen O'Connor, practicing commercial litigation.
Pamela received a B.Sc. from the University of Toronto in 2002, graduating with high distinction and a scholarship for academic excellence. She earned her LL.B and LL.M from Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto, Ontario. During the course of her academic studies, Pamela received various honors including the 2008/2009 Marilyn L. Pilkington Award for outstanding academic performance in the LL.M. prorgram, the Sonny Ladoo Literary Award in 2002, and the Canadian Law Library Review's Feature Article of the Year Award in 2005. Since 2003, Pamela has been coaching Canadian law school teams to compete in the world's largest advocacy competition, the Willem C. Vis Moot in International Commercial Arbitration, with her teams placing in the top tier. She attends as a judge for the competition in Vienna, Austria on an annual basis.
RECENT PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND BOOK CHAPTERS
RECENT REPORTED DECISIONS
* State Farm v. Brijlal, 2007 CANLII 45419 (Ont. S.C.).
* 2008/2009 Marilyn Pilkington Award - awarded for academic achievement in the LL.M. program
* Pro-Bono Honor Roll, Cozen O'Connor, 2007
* Feature Article of the Year Award, Canadian Law Library Review, 2005
* Scholarship for Academic Excellence, University of Toronto, 2003
* Sonny Ladoo Literary Award, University of Toronto, 2002