WSMJJ Conference Announcement
Who: Third International Congress of the World Society of Mixed Jurisdiction
What: Methodology and Innovation in Mixed Legal Systems
When: 20-23 June 2011
Where: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Faculty of Law
- Harry and Michael Sacher Institute for Legislative Research and
- Faculty of Law, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- The Eason Weinmann Center for Comparative Law, Tulane Law School
- The International Association of Legal Science
Mixed legal systems, both the classical 'mixed jurisdictions' combining
common law and civilian law and more exotic hybrids are increasingly important
touchstones for comparative law. The Third Congress of the World Society of
Mixed Jurisdiction Jurists focus on legal methodology and innovation
in mixed systems in the 21st Century: investigating past
experiences, exploring present practices, and predicting future possibilities.
Stay updated on the latest conference information as it becomes available : http://law.huji.ac.il/eng/iruim.asp?cat=2199&in=776
For further information, please contact Ms Tali Algazy: email@example.com
Please click on the above PDF Attachment to view program details.
Hotel Reservation Form
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions connect with us
through our corporate site.