09/20/2010 02:35:00 PM EST
Redwood User Conference, the Bear-Packers Rivalry and National Wildlife Federation
The 2010 Redwood User Conference kicks off Monday night Sept. 27th in Denver with an opening welcome reception during which the Chicago Bears play the Green Bay Packers. This age-old football rivalry is the perfect venue for conference attendees to devote spirited NFL enthusiasm to the National Wildlife Federation at the same time.
Redwood Analytics is hosting a silent auction during Monday Night Football to benefit the National Wildlife Federation's efforts to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Items available for bidding at the silent auction include:
- Autographed AJ Hawk Green Bay Packers Jersey (size XL)
- Green Bay Packers Umbrella autographed by AJ Hawk
- Green Bay Packers Hat (youth size) autographed by AJ Hawk
- Chicago Bears Umbrella
- Chicago Bears Hat
- Apple iPad
- 2 Garmin GPS Watches
Generous silent auction donations from User Conference sponsors include:
- MS Office 2010 Professional donated by Microsoft
- $100 iTunes Gift Card donated by The Greening Group
- $100 Best Buy Gift Card donated by eBilling Hub
For more information about The Redwood Analytics User Conference, please reach Megan Testani at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cash, check or credit card accepted for silent auction items.