The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
- Index of new California opinions
- Index of actions without opinion
Index of new California opinions:
1. Ethan C. v. William C., S187587, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2012 Cal. LEXIS 6358 Shepardize , July 5, 2012, Filed
CORE TERMS: guardian, neglect, dependency, juvenile, seat, reunification services, reunification, criminal negligence, custody, italics ...
2. People v. Gonzalez, S189856, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2012 Cal. LEXIS 6359 Shepardize , July 5, 2012, Filed
CORE TERMS: murder, provocative, attempted murder, degree murder, accomplice, premeditation, rifle, deliberation, kill, premeditated ...
3. Allgoewer v. City of Tracy, C067636, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2012 Cal. App. LEXIS 782 Shepardize , July 5, 2012, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: expert testimony, nonsuit, excessive force, taser, arrest, qualified immunity, reasonableness, police officers, use of force, admissible ...
4. Meeks Building Center v. Workers' Comp. Appeals Bd., C065944, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2012 Cal. App. LEXIS 744 Shepardize , June 26, 2012, Opinion Filed
OVERVIEW: The single payment of benefits to an employee required by Lab. Code, § 4600, subd. (e)(1), for his attending a defense requested qualified medical evaluation did not commence the limitation period for payment of temporary disability benefits under Lab. Code, § 4656, subd. (c)(1), because it was a reimbursement of a medical-legal expense.
CORE TERMS: temporary, medical-legal, disability benefits, injured workers, disability, disability payments, disability indemnity, workers' compensation, incapacity, cap ...
Index of actions without opinion
No new actions since last update.
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.