The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
- Index of new California opinions
- Index of actions without opinion
Index of new California opinions:
1. Aryeh v. Canon Bus. Solutions, S184929, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 480 Shepardize , January 24, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: accrual, limitations period, statute of limitations, continuous, unfair, recurring, continuing violation, monthly, cause of action, common law ...
2. Cal. Redevelopment Ass'n v. Matosantos, C064907, C065329, C065390, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 46 Shepardize , January 24, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: redevelopment agencies, redevelopment, tax increment, attorney fees, funding, allocated, indebtedness, tax increment, school districts, fiscal years ...
3. Mooney v. County of Orange, G046262, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 15 Shepardize , January 11, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: disability, disability retirement, retirement, work restriction, employment relationship, interactive, summary adjudication, termination, terminated, reinstatement ...
Index of actions without opinion
No new actions since the last update.
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.