2 Amazing Reasons That You Should Log on to Lexis Advance Today (advance.lexis.com): Litigation Profile Suite and Verdict & Settlement Analyzer!
Litigation Profile Suite:
What is Profile Suite?
LexisNexis Litigation Profile Suite (now available on Lexis Advance) is an easy-to-use analytical tool that brings together a vast collection of sources needed to reveal facts, biases, and behaviors on experts, judges and attorneys. Profile Suite helps users refine case strategy, manage client expectations and improve litigation outcomes.
What does it do?
Profile Suite searches numerous databases at one time, pulls the results together in one location, and provides instant insights through interactive charts and graphs with links out to the underlying content.
Litigation Profile Suite on Lexis Advance has several advantages for use as compared to access via lexis.com, including:
- Preview a Document with Document Excerpt: Save time and make more informed decisions about accessing a document surfaced in Profile Suite on Lexis Advance.
- Longer Availability in History: Avoid having to re-run searches or keep track of which prior searches you have conducted. Lexis Advance keeps searches in History for up to 90 days!
- Work Folders for Saving and Sharing Research: Only Lexis Advance has Work Folders. You can work more efficiently by storing and re-using results right where you are working. Lexis Advance allows work folder sharing on a limited release basis.
- More News Content Available: Gain a more complete picture of an expert, judge, or attorney with news content from Factiva and ALM.
Verdict & Settlement Analyzer:
What is Verdict & Settlement Analyzer (VSA)?
Verdict & Settlement Analyzer helps improve early case assessment, mitigate litigation risks and costs and drives more favorable litigation outcomes. Ongoing, data-driven, strategic case refinements are made easier with flexible reporting options and other efficiency benefits. VSA is now accessible from Lexis Advance!
What does VSA do?
Utilizing the largest, most comprehensive collection of jury verdicts and settlements available online, legal professionals can use VSA to create easy-to-interpret charts and graphs that identify trends and meaningful information showing how similar cases were resolved and the range of potential outcomes.
What is new on VSA on Lexis Advance?
Improvements have been made including:
- Download options: You can now choose to download a cite list, or the full document, and choose whether or not you want the charts and graphs included.
- Search terms highlighted in document list: Search terms are now highlighted in the result set allowing you to pinpoint relevant findings quickly by viewing excerpts of the case with your search terms highlighted.
Want more information about Profile Suite or Verdict & Settlement Analyzer? Contact your local representative today!
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.