The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
- Index of new California opinions
- Index of actions without opinion
Index of new California opinions:
1. People v. Deme, A133343, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION FIVE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 155 Shepardize , February 28, 2013, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION ** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105(b) and 8.1110, this opinion is certified for publication with the exception of parts II.B and II.C.
CORE TERMS: photograph, testimonial, pandering, apartment, laboratory, procuring, sexual, lewd, motel, prostitute ...
2. Acosta v. Brown, A132426, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION TWO, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 153 Shepardize , February 28, 2013, Opinion Filed, Modification of opinion ( ___ Cal.Rptr.3d ___), upon denial of rehearing.
CORE TERMS: sentence, modified, quotation, mandated, furlough, brackets
3. People v. Gipson, B241551, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION TWO, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 152 Shepardize , February 28, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: probation, sentence, sentenced, Realignment Act, state prison, suspended, imposed sentences, imposition of sentence, gang members, revocation ...
4. Southern California Cement Masons Joint Apprenticeship Committee v. California Apprenticeship Council, A132892, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 154 Shepardize , February 28, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: apprentice, apprenticeship, contractor, public works, dispatch, training, wage law, prevailing, works site, cement ...
5. People v. Landau, G042008, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 158 Shepardize , February 7, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published March 1, 2013.
CORE TERMS: district attorney, trial date, box, discovery, exclusionary rule, recommitment, deputy, mistrial, continuance, evaluator's ...
Index of actions without opinion
No new actions since the last update.
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.