10/11/2012 03:36:00 PM EST
Pennsylvania Civil Practice, Fifth Edition, Integrates Most Relevant Up-To-Date Case Law
Pennsylvania Civil Practice, Fifth Edition, integrates the most relevant, reliable and up-to-date case law with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's latest Rules of Civil Procedure and practice, referencing Pennsylvania Statutes and Consolidated Statutes. This handbook outlines each step in the trial process, from establishing jurisdiction to preparation for appeal and includes citations to leading cases for each point discussed. Practice notes guide attorneys through everyday dilemmas, beyond a simple reading of the Rules.
With this comprehensive resource you get:
- Focused Pennsylvania coverage that eliminates non-essential references and brings you quickly to the information needed.
- Expert analysis of the law that provides practical guidance and in-depth explanations that help you master the complexities of the court rules, statutory provisions and case law governing Pennsylvania civil practice.
- Court rule, statutory, case law and analytical cross-references that provide a starting point for focused research, linking you to on-point sources quickly and easily.
- Easy-to-use chapter organization that guides you through the various aspects of civil practice in a logical, step-by-step approach.
- Practice notes that alert you to critical issues and help prevent missteps.
The Fifth Edition includes a completely revised index and tables of cases.
The authors are Hon. Kevin A., Hess, Seth A. Mendelsohn, Nathan C. Wolf and Stacy Barker Wolf.
Click here for more information. Click here to purchase Pennsylvania Civil Practice, Fifth Edition, on the LexisNexis Store.
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.