06/24/2011 08:23:00 AM EST
Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion Newsletter: June 2011
Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion Newsletter
June 2011, Issue #11-04
|The below paths indicate important updates to the LexisNexis® Global IP Law Service, powered by Equerion. To view the updated content:
(+) Lexis.com user (www.lexis.com), please select the 'All Global IP Law' source in the 'Search' tab (or click on http://www.lexis.com/research/xlink?&source=324070&searchtype=boolean) and then enter the desired country.
June 21, 2011. Recently updated content in the Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion
- Industrial models and designs | Bahrain | New legalization requirement for PoA.
- Industrial models and designs | New Zealand | New Design Amendment Act changes the local practice.
- Patents | Albania | New PCT local regulations.
- Patents | Argentina | Fast-track examination process updated.
- Patents | Bahrain | New legalization requirement for PoA.
- Patents | Canada | Amendments on patent rules come into force.
- Patents | Estonia | Amendments on prior art searches.
- Patents | Finland | Agreement regarding the PPH program.
- Patents | Finland | New PPH pilot program.
- Patents | Israel | New rules for the publication of patent applications.
- Patents | Kenya | Extension of time request for PCT national phase applications.
- Patents | Macedonia | New regulations on fines and examination terms.
- Patents | Malaysia | New fast-track examination system.
- Patents | Mexico | Second medical use claims excluded.
- Patents | Mexico | USA and Mexico signed a new PPH program.
- Patents | Qatar | Qatar accedes to the PCT agreement.
- Patents | Russian Federation | New PPH agreement signed.
- Patents | Spain | New PPH pilot program.
- Patents | United States | USA and Mexico signed a new PPH program.
- Trademarks | Bahrain | New legalization requirement for PoA.
- Trademarks | Bulgaria | Trademark local law amended.
- Trademarks | Macedonia | Amendments on fines applicable for infringements.
- Trademarks | Russian Federation | New trademark infringement penalties.
- Trademarks | Tajikistan | Tajikistan accedes to the Madrid Protocol.
- Utility models | Bahrain | New legalization requirement for PoA.
- Utility models | Estonia | New type of license created.
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please write us: email@example.com.
Equerion Information Services Corporation is a US-based electronic content and
database developer and provider for the legal and industrial property industries.
©2008-2011 Equerion Information Services Corp. All rights reserved. www.equerioncorp.com.
©2008-2011 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. www.lexisnexis.com.
For more information about LexisNexis products and
solutions connect with us through our corporate