01/12/2012 12:59:00 PM EST
Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion Newsletter: January 2012
Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion Newsletter
|The below paths indicate important updates to the LexisNexis® Global IP Law Service, powered by Equerion. To view the updated content:
(+) Lexis.com user (www.lexis.com), please select the 'All Global IP Law' source in the 'Search' tab (or click on http://www.lexis.com/research/xlink?&source=324070&searchtype=boolean) and then enter the desired country.
Recently updated content in the Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion
- Industrial models and designs | Bosnia and Herzegovina | New Law on designs changed the local practice.
- Patents | Bosnia and Herzegovina | New Law of patents changed the local practice.
- Patents | Brazil | New fast-track examination system for green patents.
- Patents | Canada | Expedited examination clarified.
- Patents | China | China and United States established a PPH agreement.
- Patents | China | New PPH agreements with KIPO and USPTO.
- Patents | Korea, Republic of | PPH agreement with SIPO.
- Patents | Qatar | PCT requirements for filing updated.
- Patents | United States | New PPH agreements with China and Norway.
- Trademarks | Bosnia and Herzegovina | New Trademarks Act.
- Trademarks | Djibouti | New classification system adopted.
- Trademarks | Korea, Republic of | Expedited examination system improved.
- Trademarks | Puerto Rico | New local act on trademark.
- Trademarks | Sweden | New online filing system speeds up the filing process.
- Trademarks | Switzerland | Smell marks still not registrable.
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equerion Information Services Corporation is a US-based electronic content and
database developer and provider for the legal and industrial property industries.
©2008-2012 Equerion Information Services Corp. All rights reserved. www.equerion.com.
©2008-2012 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. www.lexisnexis.com.
Lexis.com subscribers can explore/search Patent Law resources on Lexis.com or access any of these Mathew Bender Patent Law publications:
Non-subscribers can purchase Patent Law
treatises/resources and Mathew Bender publications from the LexisNexis Bookstore
For more information about LexisNexis products and
solutions connect with us through our corporate