04/06/2012 07:30:00 AM EST
Recent Enhancements to TotalPatent® Patent Research
Enhancements to the TotalPatent® patent research and retrieval system are driven by suggestions from patent professionals to help ensure you protect your intellectual property assets with the greatest efficiency, precision and confidence.
- U.S. front page images back file
- WO non-Latin collections in English full-text machine translations
- The new Merge tool allows you to manually "normalize" data fields such as Assignee Name, Inventor Names, Classes, etc., for more thorough analysis and visualization.
- Hover over Full View from your Results List or Work Folder to display the classification definition.
- Improvements to displayable regions on the page in Work Folders, Results List and all Views.
- Work Folders now show the number of records in the Folder and defaults to the most recently created Folder.
Would you like to receive training on TotalPatent® Email the training team.
Every enhancement listed here is in response to feedback from patent professionals. We are committed to providing the best patent research and retrieval solutions to meet your needs. If you have any questions about these enhancements or about the TotalPatent® system in general, don't hesitate to contact your LexisNexis® account representative or call 800.227.4908.
Lexis.com subscribers can explore/search Patent Law resources on Lexis.com or access any of these Mathew Bender Patent Law publications:
Non-subscribers can purchase Patent Law
treatises/resources and Mathew Bender publications from the LexisNexis Bookstore
For more information about LexisNexis products and
solutions connect with us through our corporate