05/29/2012 01:27:00 PM EST
Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion Newsletter: May 2012
Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion Newsletter
|The below paths indicate important updates to the LexisNexis® Global IP Law Service, powered by Equerion. To view the updated content:
(+) Lexis.com user (www.lexis.com), please select the 'All Global IP Law' source in the 'Search' tab (or click on http://www.lexis.com/research/xlink?&source=324070&searchtype=boolean) and then enter the desired country.
Recently updated content in the Global IP Law Service powered by Equerion
- Patents | Cayman Islands | New Law on Patents changed the local practice.
- Patents | France | Restriction on the scope of pharma patents defined.
- Patents | Mexico | Grace period for patents clarified.
- Patents | Norway | Revision procedure for granted patents reviewed.
- Patents | United States | New ISP for US-PCT international applications.
- Trademarks | Canada | Sound trademarks now registrable.
- Trademarks | Cayman Islands | New Act on Trademarks introduced several changes.
- Trademarks | Colombia | 9th edition of the Nice Agreement still in place.
- Trademarks | Hungary | Registrability criteria for pharma marks updated.
- Trademarks | Korea, Republic of | Certification marks now available.
- Trademarks | Korea, Republic of | New statutary damages on hand for trademark infringements.
- Trademarks | Korea, Republic of | Sound and scent marks now registrable.
- Trademarks | Montenegro | Vienna Agreement now in place for figurative marks.
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equerion Information Services Corporation is a US-based electronic content and
database developer and provider for the legal and industrial property industries.
©2008-2012 Equerion Information Services Corp. All rights reserved. www.equerion.com.
©2008-2012 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. www.lexisnexis.com.
Lexis.com subscribers can explore/search Patent Law resources on Lexis.com or access any of these Mathew Bender Patent Law publications:
Non-subscribers can purchase Patent Law
treatises/resources and Mathew Bender publications from the LexisNexis Bookstore
For more information about LexisNexis products and
solutions connect with us through our corporate