LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

How to Reply to a Post

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 0
Jeffrey A. Schoen Posted: Sat, Jul 1 2006 3:28 AM

On the morning of 6/27/06 (virtually three days ago considering it's late afternoon on 6/30/06), I replied to Kevin Bross' post regarding IMAP e-mail. Haven't seen my post and haven't received anything from the Moderators/Administrators.

To make my post, I was in my e-mail program (Outlook Express), hit the Reply button to Kevin's message, and typed away; then hit Send. If I interpreted the FAQ, this method should have worked.

Or did I mis-interpret FAQ? Must one respond to a post by entering the Forum web site, or can one reply to a post directly from the original poster's e-mail message?

Thx.

Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Schoen, P.C. 1834 East Baseline Road, Suite 203 Tempe, Arizona 85283-1512 480-820-4505 (telephone) 480-820-1340 (fax) jeff@jschoenlaw.com www.jschoenlaw.com TM/BM 7.0 Enterprise
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,196
.CIC
BM CIC
TM CIC

Jeffrey,

Thank you for your effort to contribute to the CIC Solutions Forums. Either your post should have appeared in the forum within an hour or so or you should have received an Email from a moderator. Is it possible that your spam filter prevented you from seeing it? Please submit your post again.

Wells Anderson, JD, CIC / Moderator
800.575.0007 - Edina, MN - © 2012
www.activepractice.com
Free Time Matters Webinars monthly on the second Friday

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS