LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

TM/BM 8.0 Upgrade...where's BM Plus?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 0
William T. Quick Posted: Wed, Sep 6 2006 1:50 AM
    I just received my invitation to upgrade my TM/BM Pro 7.0 bundle to TM/PM Pro 8.0.  No mention of BM Plus, however, in either the newsletter or on the website.  Does anyone know whether there will be a BM Plus upgrade that I should wait for?  Or will BM Plus features be subsumed in the new BM?

-Bill

William T. Quick - Attorney at Law 7751 Carondelet Ave., Suite 403 St. Louis, MO 63105 http://www.williamquick.com
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,699
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC
With the release of Version 8.0 Lexis/Nexis is combining the back office products into one.  This means that Billing Matters 8.0 will be a combined product of billing (Billing Matters) accounting (Billing Matters Plus). The accounting functionality will remain a Program Level option that can be turned on or off.

Hope this helps to clarify the announcment.

Caren Schwartz (Moderator/CIC)

35-45 Consulting

& Time & Cents Consultants, LLC

Southport, CT

www.3545consulting.com / www.timeandcents.com

203-254-7736

Software for Managing Time, Money & Information

Time Matters, Billing Matters, Billing Matters Plus, PC Law CIC

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 13
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
TM CIC

With the release of Version 8, BMPlus will be part of Billing Matters 8.0..  For firms that don't want the accounting functionality, it can be turned off at the Program Level.  LN did this to align itself with the industry trend of combining back office programs into one program.

Don Grady

Don Grady Business Assistants, Inc. Tel: 352-799-6561 Cell: 352-346-4440 Serving FL, DC, MD and WV

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS