LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

Asdking only unaswered questions in the Interview

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
Merv Miller Posted: Wed, Dec 6 2006 8:17 AM
I've recently upgraded from HD 5.1 to 6.4.  In 5.1 there was an option, after selecting an exisiting answer file to use in a document assembly, that allowed you to have only the unaswered questions asked.  I cannot find such an option in HD 6.4.  Does it exist?
Merv (Merwyn J.) Miller Estate Planning, Trust, & Probate Attorney Encinitas, CA 92024 760-436-8832 Fax 815-346-5375
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 72
.CIC
HD CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC

Merv,

When you are going through the interview, you can use the icon at the bottom of the screen that is an arrow and a question mark to go to the next or previous unanswered question.  I hope this is helpful!

Craig A. Shortreed PREMIER CIC for Time Matters / LNTPA / Hotdocs / PCLaw Eagle ITG - Denver, Colorado www.eitg.net Creator of Integrated Deadlines 'Real-Time Deadlines for Time Matters' www.integrateddeadlines.com
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
After much looking I finally found it.  Actually, in HD 2006 it is now a double arrow pointing to the right. 
Merv (Merwyn J.) Miller Estate Planning, Trust, & Probate Attorney Encinitas, CA 92024 760-436-8832 Fax 815-346-5375
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS