CIC Solutions Forums
Certified Independent Consultant Solutions Forums for
LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

Test Assemble Shows all Dialog Boxes rather than only ones in selected paragraph in Interview Pane

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 14
.CIC
BM CIC
HD CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC
Donna Brown Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2007 7:08 AM

HotDocs 2007 Professional:

When I test assemble a certain paragraph in any template, the Interview pane only displays the dialogs that are relevant for the selected paragraph; however, my client can select the same paragraph on his PC and all the dialogs associated with the entire template are displayed on the Interview pane.  What has he changed to make all the dialogs appear rather than just the relevant ones?

Donna Brown, CIC, Proud Member of 35-45 Consulting Group, Oklahoma City, OK 877.323.0008 dbrown@softwareatlaw.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 0
HD CIC

Assuming that the client is accurately reporting to you, the only thing I can think of is that the version of the component file installed at the client site is different--a custom interview is specified in that version that includes all the dialogs for the template.

I wonder, however, whether the client is giving you accurate information.  I would make sure that the client is actually selecting the paragraph in question and that the paragraph remains selected when he/she clicks the test assemble button.

Bart Earle, CIC HotDocs Capstone Practice Systems 231 Woburn St. Lexington, MA 02420 bart@capstonepractice.com 781-652-8419 Skype: bvearle HotDocs development and training
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS