LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

RE: Yearly Overall Bill

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1
Karen Posted: Tue, Jan 22 2008 11:49 PM

Is there a way to print a bill that includes all payments made and transactions entered for the year?  We have quite a few clients who want us to get them these at the end of the year for tax purposes.  I haven't found a way to do it -- I know it is going to be simple -- but HELP me! 

Thanks!

Karen Ward Hall, Friedly & Ward Mountain Home, IDAHO TM7 BM+
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 467
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
TM CIC
What version are you running? In version 9.0, there is a client ledger, but it doesn't provide total payments. What you can do is run a transaction listing. Select the date range, and the types of records you want to include. I've had clients when I worked in a law firm that were the same way. They didn't seem to know how much they had paid us, and wanted a report of totals paid. In all versions of Billing Matters, you can go to standard reports, transactions tab, to the transaction listing report. You can filter for a date range, then click the 'types' and select payments and reverse payments, and you can get totals by client and/or matter.

Kathy Burger PREMIER LEVEL CIC - PCLaw, Time and Billing Matters Plus Certified Kathy Burger Consulting, LLC 200 Windward Ave. Beachwood, NJ 08722 732-279-6301 Kathy@KathyBurgerConsulting.com

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS