Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

EMAIL IN POWERVIEWER

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 5
JC Dominguez Posted: Thu, Aug 19 2010 5:11 PM

Hello,

I want to be able to display clients EMAIL ADDRESS and OPPOSING COUNSEL EMAIL ADDRESS on the powerviewer and have it be a clickable link to where it opens an email record and auto populates the CASEREF field  along with email address.

How could i make this happen?  Currently, If I link up the opposing counsels contact record to the matter, thats what shows up when I click on the clients email within the powerview

Juan Dominguez Evans & Peek Law Firm 1214 East 7th Street Austin, TX 78702 Main: 915.525.7582 Office: 512.474.4445 Ext. 2534 Fax: 512.474.4466 www.LosAbogadosGueros.com www.evansandpeek.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 589
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
TM CIC

Juan, if you highlight your Case and add and Email form, you will be given a list of all email fields populated  in your Case form.  Simply select your recipient and the Email form opens witht the To, Case Ref and Client fields populated.  Make sure you are using Type=Email on your field customization.

Richard B. Marx MME Consulting Services, LLC Lexis Nexis Time Matters Certified Independent Consultant (CIC) Moderator Phoenix, AZ 602-667-5706 info@mmeonline.net http://www.mmeonline.net/

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
.CIC
TM CIC

Is there anyway to use this on a document record to send it as an attachment? I have tried tags such as ATTACH={DOC:SYSID} in various different forms, but no luck.

Michael Schroder

Sherlin Law

Norco, CA

Time Matters 10, Windows XP

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 589
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
TM CIC

Michael, I'm not sure what you are referring to, Powerview or Document Record.  You can right click on a Document Record in a list or Form Tab Sublist and select Email document.  This generates an Email form with the document as an attachment.  With the proper Inbox options the To is completed per the Client/Contact email address.  Of Course you need an email account set up in Time Matters.

Hope this helps.

Richard B. Marx MME Consulting Services, LLC Lexis Nexis Time Matters Certified Independent Consultant (CIC) Moderator Phoenix, AZ 602-667-5706 info@mmeonline.net http://www.mmeonline.net/

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS