LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

Web Forms crashing Time Matters 11

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1
drossi Posted: Wed, Oct 19 2011 4:24 PM

Anyone had this problem?  I am running TM11 (windows 7) and noticed that when I try to open a web record it crashes the program.  Any ideas?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
TM CIC

Not an answer but I also am having a problem with web records crashing.  I have found that when you first add a web record the url opens and you can drill down / move around until the web record is closed.  Open the record again and it crashes. If you open the web site by being in the list of web records, and click with your right mouse button, then select "Open Web Site" it will not crash.  Try to open the form, and once again, it crashes Time Matters. 

Can anyone provide a solution?

Michele Kargol BTS Consultants, LLC For All Your Business Training & Technology Solutions

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,699
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC

Can you duplicate it in the tutor database - Want to see if it is database related.

What is your default browser? What happens if you change your default browser? 

Caren Schwartz (Moderator/CIC)

35-45 Consulting

& Time & Cents Consultants, LLC

Southport, CT

www.3545consulting.com / www.timeandcents.com

203-254-7736

Software for Managing Time, Money & Information

Time Matters, Billing Matters, Billing Matters Plus, PC Law CIC

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 111
.CIC
HD CIC
TM CIC

You may want to check you TRUST CENTER on Internet Explorer.  Also, try to set your default browser to FIREFOX or CHROME and see if there is a change.

Seth G. Rowland, Esq. (CIC) Basha Systems LLC (New York, NY) (800) 725-0326 or sgr@bashasys.com www.bashasys.com (c) 2009 by Basha Systems LLC
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS