LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

QUESTION ABOUT TABS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 11
renne2001 Posted: Thu, May 3 2012 6:10 PM

I have noticed in TM 5 through my present version 10 my contact form tabs are off by one. For example, the contact tab is related, the docs tab is contacts, the phone tab is docs and the email tab is phones. This is not a major problem, if you know about it. Is this something I can change? Thanks.

Regards,

Diane St James - Casper Law

P O Box 1441 - Fond du Lac  WI  54936

Diane St James Casper Law P O Box 1441 Fond du Lac WI 54936 920 922-3355
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 8
.CIC

Diane,

The problem is most likely a quick tab that is not set to show on the list. Open the contact list and click the options button and select the Quick tabs/Quick Menu tab. Double click on each quick tab and check to see if the Show on main list option is unchecked on one of the quicktabs. In order to resolve the issue you have two options: First is to check Show on main list or the second option is to remove the quick tab completely. 

Make sure that you check the qucik tab settings from the Program setup also. Program level qucik tabs have to be modified from File | Setup | General | Program Level. Select Lists from the menu on the left. In the Options for each list type select Contacts from the drop down and click Select List Options. Select Quick Tab/Quick Menu tab. Check each quick tab setting.

Alliance Professional Consulting Group, LLC

Bill Ayres

Cary, NC 27518

888-389-2724 ext 502

Bill.Ayres@Alliancepcg.com

www.alliancepcg.com

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS