Roger E. Kohn Kohn Rath Blackwood & Danon, LLP P.O. Box 340 Hinesburg VT 05461 firstname.lastname@example.org www.kohnrath.com
I have now solved this problem, with the help of Wells Anderson. But we are not sure what did it! We just tried the same old stuff several times. We tried checking "time matters connect saves regarding field to Outlook" -- perhaps that kick-started it!
I did try one new thing, which seemed to help. For Outlook, I went to "add-ins" clicked on the COM add-ins, and the "add" button. Then I navigated to the TM9E folder, and added the adxloader.dll file. This got me the TM Connect button, but it still didn't work. However, when we then tried some of the usual stuff it eventually worked.