Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

TM7 Synch

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 0
Mike C Posted: Wed, Jun 28 2006 3:09 AM

Hi:

New on the Forum but long time TM user. I have just noticed a problem when I do a synch between the main office database and my remote laptop. Not all my matters or contacts seem to synch to the remote. (I have it set that Main overwrites remote). If I do a synch of my Palm everything transfers, but for some reason not all do between Main and Remote. Seems like it should be a setting somewhere, but I"m stumped.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Sincerely yours,

Mike Caccavo, Esq.,

Barre, Vt.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 86
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
HD CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC

Are you syncing all Matters and Contacts or have you limited the sync by Staff?  If you have not limited the sync by Staff, you should call tech support.

Kelly Leeman Information Services Associates, Inc. Hillsboro, Oregon KellyL@isassociates.com www.isassociates.com

Not Ranked
Posts 0
Mike C replied on Wed, Jun 28 2006 7:19 PM

I don't think I've limited the synch by staff. Where is that control? I'll check.

Thanks,

Mike Caccavo

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 86
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
HD CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC

1.   Go to File, Synchronize, Time Matters

2.   Click Next

3.   Choose Create or Update Clone Database

4.   Click Next

5.   Highlight your clone file and click Change.  Under number 2, set synchronization scope, you have the ability to limit the records that are sent to the remote database.

Kelly Leeman Information Services Associates, Inc. Hillsboro, Oregon KellyL@isassociates.com www.isassociates.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS