CIC Solutions Forums
Certified Independent Consultant Solutions Forums for
LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

Monthly Income Reports (how to compare to last year)

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 0
Keith L. Foster Posted: Sat, Apr 28 2007 10:39 PM
Hi to all.   I'm wondering if there is a way to run a report for the current month and compare that to the same month of the last year.   I can do that with "year to date" reports but not individual months.  We'd like to look at all of the income and expense categories and compare them to how our performance was for the same month last year but I can't do it from within the program (that I can find).   I guess I'm wondering if there is a work-around or another way to get this.   I've gone to Financial Reports | Comparative Income Report| and the Options do not include one for "Current Month" or anything else that seems to do this.   Maybe I'm just missing something.   We have TM/BM+8 (enterprise).   Thank you in advance.
Keith L. Foster The Foster & Buick Law Group, LLC 2040 Aberdeen Court Sycamore, IL 60178
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,196
The Comparative Income Statement compares actual income and expenses for any period to a limited selection of time periods for budgeted income and expense, not actuals. You can achieve the effect of comparing, for example, last month's actual numbers to the actual numbers for the same month last year by running the Income Statement twice, once for last month and once entering the first and last dates of the same month last year in the From and To fields of the Filter tab.

Wells Anderson, JD, CIC / Moderator
800.575.0007 - Edina, MN - © 2012
Free Time Matters Webinars monthly on the second Friday

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS