LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

Linkage from Timematters to Worldox

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 7
Brent Leis Posted: Mon, Aug 13 2012 5:35 PM

We recently upgraded to Worldox GX3 and our path location changed in realitive of where worldox is installed.

TimeMatters is pointed to \\server\wdcitrix and worldox is now located at \\server\worldox\ folder.

We link a filed from "Matter" worldox field in "area 3".

I am unsure of where to make this program change in the TimeMatters application.

I have gone to "file" then "setup" then "general " then " then "program level" and below then links and "document managment" . Currently Worldox is selected from the drop down list but there is no place where i can select the worldox location. Is this configuration saved in a .ini file somewhere? 

Brent Leis Bradley & Riley PC 2007 1st Ave Cedar Rapids IA, 52405 Information Systems Manager/Network Administrator

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 14

You don't need to change it. Time Matters gets the Worldox info from the registry on the workstation. I assume the link is not working. What version of Time Matters and what Operating system on the workstations (32bit or 64bit). What happens when you click on the "Test Worldox Link"? I had a problem with GX3 and Windows 7 64bit which required adding a registry key. GX3 is NOT supported by Time Matters.

Jeff Salutz
Salutz & Salutz LLP
Manitowoc, WI

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 7

Jeff,

Thanks for your reply...

TimeMatters 9.0 srb3 is our flavor  and GX3 is our version of worldox. I assume my problem is probably related to what you mention. Which is the fact that we are on GX3 and is not supported at this time.

Do you think an update to TM 11 will intergrate with GX3?

Brent Leis Bradley & Riley PC 2007 1st Ave Cedar Rapids IA, 52405 Information Systems Manager/Network Administrator

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 14

Are you running XP or Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 Bit version)? Are you familiar with working in the registry? An upgrade to TM 11 will not work.

Jeff Salutz
Salutz & Salutz LLP
Manitowoc, WI

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS