LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

AR Aging

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Jan Stout Posted: Sun, Sep 16 2012 12:23 PM

We are on TM and BM 11.1, SP1.  My invoices have stopped aging and by looking at where the invoices are currently aged, it would appear they stopped aging about 60 days ago.  My accounting clerk works on collections, so I just noticed this.

I have checked all the settings and it appears everything is fine and are as they have always been set when the invoices actually aged.  This includes the Disable Following and  Aging features box being unchecked  as well as the days for aging under the Rates and Aging options being set correctly.

My IT manager runs a database maintenance once a month and always has the Update Aging Index checked.  He ran a database maintenance Friday night and the invoices are still not working.

When I log into TM I do see the progress bar with the message "updating following", but it happens so quickly I don't see the "update aging".  So I don't know if that means aging is not updating or if I just don't see the message and progress bar because it happens to quickly.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why my invoices are not aging?  Is there perhaps some other setting that may have been changed that is causing this to happen? 

Thanks,

Jan Stout

Sponsler, Bennett, Jacobs & Adams, P.A.

jstout@sponslerbennett.com

Jan Stout Sponsler, Bennett, Jacobs & Adams, P.A. Tampa, FL
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,699
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC

When you say the invoices are not aging, what are you basing this on? A report? Which report?

Caren Schwartz (Moderator/CIC)

35-45 Consulting

& Time & Cents Consultants, LLC

Southport, CT

www.3545consulting.com / www.timeandcents.com

203-254-7736

Software for Managing Time, Money & Information

Time Matters, Billing Matters, Billing Matters Plus, PC Law CIC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS