Exclusive LEXPO Event: Building Your Law Firm Into the Online Marketplace
I'm excited to invite local NY/NJ law firms interested in growing their businesses through online marketing to an exclusive networking LexisNexis LEXPO Event hosted by Larry Bodine, Editor in Chief of Lawyers.comSM and featuring noted legal author Ari Kaplan. Mr. Kaplan will share practical and creative advice that will benefit any lawyer looking to build their business, including his insights on how lawyers can thrive using the new Web and social media tools.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Generating new business with social media and blogging
- Leveraging LinkedIn®, Facebook®, Twitter® social sites—and best practices for each
- How to “syndicate” yourself through self-promotion and market to your target audience
- Gaining the confidence to try out new, innovative ways to reach your audience
- The latest website design, hosting and optimization solutions available from LexisNexis
- Innovations in research tools including updates to Lexis Advance and Lexis for Microsoft Office to help you be more efficient
The LEXPO Event is Thursday, July 26th at 5:30 PM at Hilton Short Hills. Cocktails and networking from 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM. Ari speaks at 6:30 PM. Bonus product demonstrations include Lawyers.comSM, Martindale-Hubbell®, PC Law®, Juris®, Time Matters®, Lexis Advance™, Lexis® for Microsoft® Office and more. BONUS! Attendees will receive a free, signed copy of Ari's book, "Reinventing Professional Services: Building Your Business in the Digital Marketplace."
RSVP to Kim Riley 937-247-0210 by Friday, July 20th to attend!
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment