Improving your martindale.com and Lawyers.com Profile
So your firm has purchased a listing on Lawyers.comSM and martindale.com®. Now what?
Well we know the only people who go to Lawyers.com and martindale.com are people who want detailed information about you, they are not there to look for cute video of kittens. So, to get the best results you need to give them what they want.
So what do they want?
They want to verify you are a quality attorney, even if they are a current client.
So, pull up your listing on Lawyers.com or martindale.com and let's look at what it there.
1. Do you have a Firm Logo, photo of your office or a group photo of everyone in the firm? If so enter that on the Firm Profile.
2. Get a client or two to submit a review.
3. In the About This Firm section -- start with an emotional plea, list your top credentials, end with giving them a bit of an idea of what to expect from your firm and be genuine.
4. In your practice area section list all the issues you handle not just the main area.
5. Upload a photo of each attorney.
Now this is a good start we will work on more ideas in the next post.
Click here to view a tutorial on how to make changes to your martindale.com and Lawyers.com listing.
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment