Latest Research on How Consumers Search for an Attorney [Webinar]
Most attorneys recognize that the consumer of the 21st century has access to a much wider range of information than the consumer of the last century. But it's not as obvious which specific sources of information have the most influence on people when it comes to searching for a lawyer.
You've seen several posts from me regarding recent research on this topic, and interest in it remains very high. So, back by popular demand, on January 23, 2013 at 12:30PM ET, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® will host another free webinar to share the results of the research. The one-hour program, "How Today's Consumers Search for Attorneys," will present some of the key findings from the study, including how consumers gather information about their legal matter, find a lawyer, validate a lawyer's credentials and ultimately select a lawyer to represent them.
Here are some of the questions we'll address during the webinar:
- What are the primary ways that consumers search for attorneys?
- How important are law firm websites, blogs and legal forums to consumers looking to find lawyers?
- What value do social media sites — such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn — have for consumers when they're searching for a lawyer?
- Are online legal directories still relevant to today's consumer?
- How much attention do consumers pay to peer and client ratings of a lawyer's skills?
- What role do mobile devices play in consumer research and what does that mean for attorneys?
Rocco Impreveduto, head of consumer marketing for all LexisNexis digital marketing solutions for law firms will co-host this free program, alongside Larry Bodine, editor in chief of Lawyers.comSM. Larry is also a former lawyer and a former law firm marketing executive, and is now a widely respected author and speaker on the topic of online marketing for law firms.
The goal with the webinar is to provide you with the latest market intelligence about how your prospective clients find attorneys so you can make sure that your marketing efforts are aligned with today's consumer.
I hope you'll join us on January 23! To attend the webinar, please register here.
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment