You Can Harness the Power of Video to Market Your Law Firm
Video is a powerful medium — one that's increasingly being embraced by law firms as a means of showcasing lawyers' talents, educating viewers and selling legal services. Don't believe me? Just go to YouTube (now the world's second-most popular search engine) and look for attorneys' videos in your practice area or town.
From YouTube to Vine, from Google+ Hangouts to Instagram, from Vimeo to Facebook, video-based websites and social media applications are proliferating:
- YouTube videos are played more than four billion times every day.
- The photo-sharing app Instagram — which has 130 million active users — recently added video functionality.
- More than 40 billion videos are streamed each month in the United States.
- The Vine app, which integrates with Twitter, was downloaded 13 million times within the first five months it was available.
Even the American Bar Association has acknowledged the power of video as a marketing tool, and its Law Practice Division now hands out Golden Gavel Law Video Awards for the best legal videos in several categories.
Online videos offer countless benefits to attorneys in all practice areas and to law firms large and small:
- Videos help your law firm stand out in a crowded legal marketplace while showcasing individual lawyers and the entire law firm.
- Potential clients who have watched a firm video feel as if they already have a personal connection with an attorney.
- High-quality videos can convert visitors into leads.
- Videos can complement your existing content marketing efforts while also improving your firm's SEO value.
Are you ready to learn how your firm can benefit from online videos? Then register today to attend a free hour-long Martindale-Hubbell® webinar, Harness the Power of Video for Your Law Firm, on Wed., Sept. 25 at 12:30 pm EDT.
Lawyers.comSM Editor-in-Chief Larry Bodine, and Jay Butchko, Director of Commercialization, Web Visibility Solutions at LexisNexis®, will advise attendees how they can use online videos as a tool to market their law firms. Larry and Jay will explain how lawyers can:
- Convert video viewers into law firm clients
- Produce professional, high-quality videos
- Prepare for on-camera appearances
- Publish and share videos to maximize the total viewership
Mark your calendar now and register today to learn how to harness the power of video to market your law firm.
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment