Measuring Your Social Media Success
As an attorney, you already have access to important legal information and a credible opinion to go along with it. That's why social media is the perfect vehicle to build relationships with new clients and to continuously nurture your current professional relationships.
But there are a few questions to ask about the measure of social media success, because your return on investment can be determined in a less-than-traditional way:
- Are you growing your professional relationships?
- Have you positioned yourself as a thought leader in a particular topic?
- Is your use of social media enhancing your reputation?
- Are you reaching the right audience?
And lastly, but most importantly:
- Have you developed any leads or new clients from your efforts?
If you can answer "Yes" to at least three of these questions, your social media presence is right where it is supposed to be — and growing. If not, and you'd like to find out how to improve your social media presence, you can get a free Social Media Evaluation from a LexisNexis® Law Firm Marketing Specialist.
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment