ABA Webinar on Monday, March 19: Ethics Essentials for Successful Online Legal Marketing
Calling all ABA members!
On Monday, March 19, Larry Bodine, Editor in Chief of Lawyers.comSM is moderating a complimentary ABA Premier Speaker Series Webinar, sponsored by the ABA Center for CLE: Ethics Essentials for Successful Online Legal Marketing.
To round out the panel, the session will feature a panelist from a small law firm, a large law firm and a legal industry consultant to discuss an important topic of growing interest for firms who want to take advantage of their online presence to grow business.
The webinar focuses on compliance with Rules of Professional Conduct in the following areas:
- Web Presence: Key design and content decisions for law firm websites and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Joining the Conversation: How to participate in social media – LinkedIn®, Twitter™, Facebook™ and YouTube™
- Thought Leadership: Blogging best practices and pitfalls to beware
- Customer Validation: Guidance for online use of testimonials and case histories
- Showcasing Achievements: Considerations for promoting your ratings and rankings
This session is for ABA Members only and requested CLE Credit is 1.50 for many states. Attend this webinar on March 19th to help make ethics compliance an asset – and ensure your online marketing is in harmony with the latest best practices.
And if you’d like to tap into LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®’s online legal marketing expertise to help your firm build a professional presence online, please contact us.
Moderator and Panelists
- Larry Bodine, Senior Director and Editor in Chief, Lawyers.com, Glen Ellyn, IL
- John Barkett, Partner, Shook Hardy & Bacon, LLO, Atlanta, GA
- Diana Anderson, Partner, Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC, Toms River, NJ
- Jeff Lantz, Attorney & CEO, Esquire Interactive LLC, Oro Valley, Arizona
CLE Program Credit
Ethics Credit Requested.
The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of ethics CLE credit in 60-minute-hour states and 1.8 hours of ethics CLE in 50-minute-hour states.
ABA live webinars and teleconference ordinarily receive CLE credit in AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, GU, HI, IA, ID, IL, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UR, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV and WY.
The ABA does not seek direct accreditation of live webinars and teleconferences in IN, KS, NE, NJ, OH and PA.
Full CLE credit information.
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment