How Today's Consumers Search for Attorneys
Uncover key findings from the latest research on how consumers search for an attorney, including gathering information on their legal matter; finding a lawyer; validating a lawyer; and ultimately selecting a lawyer or law firm. The increased role that online marketing plays in the consumer search process is also discussed. Topics include:
- What are the primary ways consumers search for attorneys?
- Do they use websites, blogs and forums to find legal help?
- Do Facebook®, Twitter® and LinkedIn® play a role in the process?
- Are legal directories still relevant?
- Do consumers pay attention to peer and client ratings?
- What role do mobile devices play in their search and what does that mean for you?
- File size: