How Today's Consumers Search for Attorneys *New Q&A*
Watch a new, highly insightful Q&A session following an encore presentation of our consumer research webinar.
Uncover key findings from the latest research on how consumers search for an attorney, including gathering information on their legal matter; finding a lawyer; validating a lawyer; and ultimately selecting a lawyer or law firm. The increased role that online marketing plays in the consumer search process is also discussed. Topics include:
- What are the primary ways consumers search for attorneys?
- Do they use websites, blogs and forums to find legal help?
- Do Facebook®, Twitter® and LinkedIn® play a role in the process?
- Are legal directories still relevant?
- Do consumers pay attention to peer and client ratings?
- What role do mobile devices play in their search and what does that mean for you?
- File size: