11/02/2011 11:37:00 AM EST
New York University Review of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation—2011
New York University and Matthew Bender proudly present the NYU Review of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation-2011, a collection of 17 scholarly articles on some of the hottest areas in employee benefits, pensions, and executive compensation. This year's Review incorporates within it a group of papers presented at the Ninth Annual Symposium on Employee Benefits Law sponsored by The John Marshall Law School, which is part of the distinguished lecture series sponsored by that fine institution's Center for Tax Law and Employee Benefits and includes:
- The Post-TARP Movement to Regulate Banker Pay by Eric D. Chason. Mr. Chason is Associate Professor of Law, William & Mary Law School.
- Fully Insured Pension Plans Under IRC § 412(e)(3): Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution by Ernest Guerriero. Mr. Guerriero is the Head of Qualified Plan Marketing for the Business Resource Center for Advanced Markets for The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY.
- DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages by Laurence Reich. Mr. Reich is Of Counsel to the firm of McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP, in its Newark, New Jersey, office.
- Amara's of SPD Litigation by E. Thomas Veal. Mr.World: The Past and Future Veal is senior counsel to Steptoe & Johnson, L.L.P., located in the firm's Chicago office.
- PPA New Benefit Restrictions in Light of Recent Regulations by Kathryn J. Kennedy. Ms. Kennedy is a professor of law at the John Marshall Law School in Chicago and a fellow of the Society of Actuaries.
Available at the LexisNexis® Store.
Also available: eBook available for Kindle, and for Apple® iPad and Sony® reader.
Discover the features and benefits of LexisNexis® Tax Center
For quality Tax & Accounting research resources, visit the LexisNexis® Store