Receive Two Complimentary Issues of Lexis® Federal Tax Journal Quarterly AND a Complimentary Business Day Feed to Lexis® Daily Federal Tax Tracker
Lexis® Federal Tax Journal Quarterly—Introducing a new journal focused on the needs of tax practitioners who want to stay informed of the latest trends and planning techniques in federal tax. It goes beyond simply reporting on current issues, to providing insightful commentary and practice tips. Each issue includes:
• Feature articles with in-depth coverage of hot issues, written by leading names in the world of federal tax
• Current developments, including a summary of key IRS rulings and regulations, plus other key events from the preceding three months
• Practitioner’s Corner addresses the concerns of today’s tax practitioner, as well as offers practical advice and tips from experienced lawyers
Recent Lexis Federal Tax Journal Quarterly feature articles include:
• “Proposed Improvements to the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative”
• “Accuracy-Related Penalties under Internal Revenue Code Section 6662”
Lexis® Daily Federal Tax Tracker—A complimentary email that will be sent by 6:30 A.M. (ET), Monday thru Friday, containing headlines for the top 5 – 6 stories in that day’s issue of Tax Analysts® Tax Notes Today®, along with linkage to the full text of those stories at lexis.com®. (Note: linkage to full text of articles requires either a subscription to Tax Notes Today at lexis.com or “transactional” (pay as you go) access to the stories at lexis.com.)
• Receive daily email updates of today’s tax highlights provided by Tax Analyst Tax Notes Today
• Scan headlines on your mobile device or e-reader
Recent Lexis Daily Federal Tax Tracker articles include:
• Tax Firm Sues IRS over Contingent Fee Restrictions
• Cornyn Announces Small Business Taxpayer Bill of Rights
Don’t miss this opportunity to receive two complimentary issues of Lexis Federal Tax Journal Quarterly … AND a complimentary Business Day Feed to Lexis Daily Federal Tax Tracker.
Sign up now!
*This complimentary trial offer is limited to the individual addressees specially selected for this promotion and is void where prohibited by law or by your employer’s policies. Employees of any governmental entity are not eligible to participate in this offer. To take advantage of this offer, this offer requires the addressee to register here. This trial offer is non-transferable to others. Use of the Lexis® Federal Tax Journal Quarterly and Lexis® Daily Federal Tax Tracker (the “Issues”) is subject to LexisNexis General Terms and Conditions located at www.lexisnexis.com/terms/general.aspx. This promotion begins on May 15, 2012, and ends on July 30, 2012, and access to the Issues is valid after registering until you “unsubscribe”. Other restrictions may apply.