Concordance® Evolution feeds your need for speed during document review
Litigation support professionals and document reviewers told us what they need most in an e-discovery review engine: outstanding speed, capacity and ease of use.* Get it all with LexisNexis® Concordance® Evolution 2.1 software.
Concordance puts you in the driver’s seat, maintaining control and accelerating the review process to enhance client service and improve efficiency.
Count on exceptional speed:
- Importing load files: 350 GB or 7 million documents per 24 hours
- Document-to-document browsing: Browse to the next document within 1 – 2 seconds
- Tagging: Tag 50 documents in 2 seconds, 3,000 documents in 1 minute
- Searching: Return results on complex searches within 4 seconds
- Production: 5 million pages per 24 hours
LexisNexis® Concordance® SuiteLexisNexis offers electronic discovery and litigation document management for any case size:
- Concordance Evolution (installed or hosted) can handle e-discovery management for cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
- The established Concordance discovery review management software is well suited for small to midsize litigation cases and provides an easy-to-use, cost-effective, in-house solution. Concordance also has a product suite that includes image viewers and remote access for real-time online collaboration.
E-discovery your way: Choose an installed or hosted approach, depending on your needs and resources.Concordance Evolution Webinars
Select a date to reserve your seat:
Thursday, June 20, 2013 at NOON – 1 P.M. ET
Thursday, July 11, 2013 at NOON – 1 P.M. ET
Monday, July 22, 2013 at 11 A.M. – NOON ET
Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 11 A.M. – NOON ET
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 2 – 3 P.M. ET
Installed Concordance software stays behind your firewall, along with discovery data, to give you direct control.
LexisNexis can host your software and case data in a state-of-the-art, enterprise environment.