America’s Corporate Finance Directory™ saves you time by bringing everything together in one comprehensive source
ACFD streamlines your research by providing these features and more:
Details on leading U.S. Companies:
- List of public and privately held companies
- Company locations and contact information
- Stock exchange symbols
- Number of employees
- Years in business
Verify financial data and target the right prospects:
- Show prospects that you already know their financial picture—earnings, assets and liabilities—before you make the first call
- Compare pension fund portfolios of companies in the same industry
- Find out how much the company generates in sales
- Learn a company's primary business, direct subsidiaries, and the outside service firms it uses
Profile top executives who make key financial decisions:
- See who is responsible for the cash and risk management of the company
- Find out who heads the purchasing department
- Locate key financial officers
- Get the right contact to discuss investment opportunities
Locate Financial Decision-Makers with Pinpoint Accuracy:
This powerful business tool puts priceless information at your fingertips with six easy-to-use indexes:
- Financial Responsibilities Indexes arrange individuals by 13 areas of responsibility: Cash Management, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, International Finance, Investor Relations, Leasing, Merger/Acquisition, Contracts, Pension Administration, Personnel Training and Development, Planning and Development, Purchasing, Real Estate, and Risk Management.
- Personnel Index arranges all listed personnel by last name so that you can locate a specific individual among the 31,878 listed throughout the book.
- S.I.C. Index sorts companies by S.I.C. code, with a companion index of industry categories and corresponding S.I.C. codes.
- Geographic Index arranges companies alphabetically by city within each state so you can target by region.
- Index of Private Companies lists companies that do not trade common stock on the market.
- Index of Companies lists alphabetically all parent companies and subsidiaries included in the Directory
View a sample report to see the breadth of information contained in each listing.