Sign up today for this not-to-be-missed opportunity to learn, grow and network. Benefit from the collective knowledge and insights of industry and subject matter experts, CounselLink training pros and peers from across the country.
Tuesday & Wednesday
May 13 & 14, 2014
About the Conference:
You won’t find a better, more rewarding or more enjoyable two-day investment of your time. This once-a-year event focuses solely on the issues, challenges and opportunities of corporate legal departments. Through a series of panel discussions, roundtables, hands-on training sessions and one-on-one learning labs, attendees can access information suited to their interests and:
- Gain newfound insights into industry trends and issues
- Optimize their understanding and use of the CounselLink solution
- Learn best-in-class practices to become a higher performing legal team
- Discover cost-savings and tangible ways to boost efficiency and productivity
- Leverage data and benchmarking insights to keep their department on track
- Make valuable contacts and network with nationwide peers
Why You Should Attend:
Whether you’re an executive or power user, an experienced individual or a newcomer to the industry and CounselLink software, this complimentary conference offers value for all.
Take a look at the preliminary agenda for this year’s conference and you’ll see what we mean. There are:
- Keynote Observations – offered by our special guest speaker, David Galbensk (biography / LinkedIn page), a noted entrepreneur, lawyer and author whose published books touch on the intersecting worlds for corporate counsel and law firms
- General Sessions – (some of which will be eligible for Continuing Legal Education credits) that highlight key topics such as Alternative Fee Arrangements and Financial Management
- Executive Track Sessions – covering strategic topics and best practices from peers and industry leaders
- Power User Track Sessions – addressing a range of tactical tips and tricks that deliver results for new and advanced users
Who Can Benefit Most from This Conference:
Realistically, everyone involved in the activities of today’s corporate legal departments:
- General Counsel
- Associate and Assistant GCs
- Law Department VPs & Directors
- Corporate Counsel
- Operations Leaders
- Legal Administrators & Office Managers
Hear What Your Peers Have Said:
Watch this brief video featuring attendees from last year’s conference.
Plus … Top-notch Accommodations and Amenities
Visit the Lansdowne Resort website to see the facilities and all that’s available; then, make your reservations right away. A limited number of rooms have been reserved at a special discounted conference rate of $199 per night. This room block is only available through April 10, 2014; act now.
We’ll save a place for you, and look forward to seeing you in Virginia on May 13 & 14!
For questions, please contact: LNCounselLink@lexisnexis.com or your Account Manager