Your legal invoices need to be processed, routed, reviewed, and approved. Doing so without the right tools squanders precious legal resources—and might be costing you more than you think.
Also, legal invoices are rich sources of information. If captured correctly, this information can be used to analyze your legal spend, compare against historical data, spot departmental spending trends and identify areas of overspending.
CounselLink e-Billing can help you:
- Save money by applying billing guidelines objectively and reducing errors—Catch and resolve inconsistencies and errors early in the process.
- Save resources by automating significantly and speeding up the review and processing of invoices—Attorneys can review pre-vetted invoices on an exception basis and have a complete view into billing patterns.
- Get easy access to the right information at the right time in the right way—With a customizable dashboard view, integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and minimal attorney effort.
- Reduce needless expenses—You'll be better able to identify them and perform operations in more efficient ways.
- Get more value for every dollar of outside legal spend—Leverage the assistance of LexisNexis® support team and collaboration with outside counsel to help you develop alternative fee arrangements.