Your legal invoices need to be processed, routed, reviewed, and approved. Doing so without the right tools squanders precious legal resources—and might be costing you more than you think.
Also, legal invoices are rich sources of information. If captured correctly, this information can be used to analyze your legal spend, compare against historical data, spot departmental spending trends and identify areas of overspending.
With CounselLink e-Billing, you can:
- Process all invoices (LEDES, paper, or email format) to capture 100% of your legal spend and report on invoice charge-level data.
- Use SmartReview® technology to have your invoice charge details reviewed and automatically categorized, compared and adjusted against billing guidelines.
- Allocate costs to appropriate departments, cost centers and general ledger accounts.
- Automatically route invoices through the approval process with configurable workflows.
- Support hourly and alternative fee arrangements.
- Review work queues for invoices directly from Outlook®.
- Support multiple tax types such as Value Added Tax (VAT), Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), and Goods and Services Tax (GST), including tax on tax scenarios.
- Provide matters, invoices, fee offers, and allocation contacts in one of more than 100 currencies.